Bookmark and Share

Spicy tomato and chicken tandoori curry

>> Friday 19 February 2010

I have a number of curry recipes, which I love to make, but I have no idea how to name them or describe them, or even if they are a curry. If the dish involves certain spices I end up calling it a curry, such as this one, which is rich with coriander, cumin and tandoori mixed spices. If anyone has a suggested name for this I would love to hear from you.

Ingredients

300g of diced chicken - I used fillets of chicken thigh
1 onion
1 tsp of chopped root ginger
1 medium/hot red chili
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tbsp tandoori mixed spices
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp tomato puree
4 medium/large tomatoes
300ml water
1 tsp salt

Method

To follow

1 comments:

Unknown 22 February 2010 at 04:37  

hi, Here you have posted very nice information about the particular topic. Thanks for sharing the information.
source: http://www.phwaterionizers.com

Post a Comment

Search Recipes with TeraRecipes.com:

OnTheTop

Loaded Web

Local Directory for Brighton, East Sussex

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP