Bookmark and Share

Cooking a Christmas Feast

>> Monday 27 December 2010

It has been a long time since I blogged but after cooking a Christmas feast I felt compelled to share it with you all, while helping myself remember what I need when it comes to cooking again in twelve months time.

This is what the menu consisted of and you can click on each item for brief instructions on how it was prepared.

Free Range Bronze Turkey or Honey glazed goose
Enhanced stuffing balls
Pigs in Blankets
Roast Potatoes
Root vegetable mash with breadcrumb topping
Celeriac puree
Sprouts, Chestnuts and Pancetta
Minted peas and beans
Syrup glazed carrots
Bread sauce
Roasted baby potatoes
Turkey gravy or Goose Gravy

I hope some of the above inspire you for your  next festive feast and I'd love to hear suggestions on what can be added to the list, although we may need a bigger table if anything else is added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Recipes with TeraRecipes.com:

OnTheTop

Loaded Web

Local Directory for Brighton, East Sussex

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP